Has this gone a bit too far already?
I feel as if there is more to this than just what you/we are seeing. 7 days ban for this is quite much, but my guess is that there is something that made the ban far longer than it would be at normal times. If it was only him having this tag in his name and he didn't listen to the administrator in question, I do think it's way too long of a ban and should be reduced to a maximum of 1 day. But then again, we're not involved to the degree that the administrator and the banned user was.

As to loosing playerbase based on ban-times;

I don't really think that's the contributing factor to why we're loosing playerbase. Competition in the market of communities/servers is far stronger now than I think it has been for a long time and certain events has split the community and it feels as if the whole community was restarted and as such we're in a phase of building up the playerbase. The fact that we often have a full server between 4 PM to 10 pm is still astonishing. Sure, I long back for the time when you barely could enter the servers and had to resort to v2p. But perhaps time will tell what will happen, as with anything else. I don't think this is a lasting problem, but, I haven't been back for too long, so I might not have the insight or opinion as those who has been here for the last 2 years.

Peace out,
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Random

Messages In This Thread
Has this gone a bit too far already? - by Kahjo - 12-16-2016, 08:20 AM
RE: Has this gone a bit too far already? - by Jan - 12-16-2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Has this gone a bit too far already? - by god - 12-16-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Has this gone a bit too far already? - by Floodify - 12-16-2016, 05:52 PM