UBLR: Dawson
I will reiterate to you, what I did on my unban request. I have learned from my mistakes. I will not go off now and RDM and CDM folk on the server, I am on my last chance. Why would I throw seven roleplay points and 700h of time down the drain? The issue is I cannot do anything productive on the server what so ever. I struggle to even passive roleplay because there is literally nothing I can do. I can fish, contra whore and like talk to people in the streets. I can become a police officer but I'm only given a baton, let's be realistic this is Fearless RP, where mass homicide of the government is a norm. What is a police officer like myself meant to do when seven suited gentlemen with AK-47s storm the Nexus? I cannot take part and then just end up getting shot. I've been roleplaying for now quite a long time, I've re-read the rules over and over to print them onto my mind as to not break any of them. I'm asking for a chance for me to prove you wrong Snowred. The game has literally become unplayable for me. Please.

Messages In This Thread
UBLR: Dawson - by Ɗαωѕσи - 11-26-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: UBLR: Dawson - by Rylund - 11-27-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: UBLR: Dawson - by Ɗαωѕσи - 11-27-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: UBLR: Dawson - by Rylund - 12-02-2016, 03:37 PM