Dear Community Member, Sorry not sorry.
(11-22-2016, 01:22 PM)Agorith Wrote: I heavily disagree with SA/owner and a bit about the Donators tbh.

As much as I like you out of your Agorith-persona, I feel like replying to this as you keep on spreading information about the team that isn't really that accurate.

Y'all want transparency, I can give you some:

The Super Admin team is, except Avgar who also is a developer, almost like any other admin in the community.

When I was discussing my rank with Soul, he said that all I need to deal with is being a bridge between the admins and himself, because, as many may know, he's not the brightest at communication. 
That and to deal with promotions and other staff member related subjects in and out of the courthouse.

Because of what happened with about 2 generations of SA teams, the SA have lost a lot of shotcalling power. Better yet, there is barely anything an SA can do that can affect the community. Not even my dynamic rule patch system (ref: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69200) worked without Soul's permission. That project never succeeded because of our limited power.

Narcotic wrote the ToS basically. Others had various Security access (I was a so called Security Admin 2 years ago). Things like that don't really exist in the current SA team because of the unfortunate events that occured with the past SA teams (that being Narc forming a split up team that was against the owner, and the others that ended up creating the other community).

Of course, this has gained some serious trust issues for Soul. Hence the SA don't do any serious community shotcalling at all.

As for activity-wise:

You, Agorith, basically pushed me off the cliff back in April for something that was personal, and took it up online. You made me inactive, and then you blamed me for it and tried to push Avgar to demote me. I went from being completely obsessed with doing FL-work to almost nothing. This led to Snowred's promotion which was very needed. Fortunately, the era of continuous fights is over and I am able to be on the FL platform again as usual. I'm also very glad that we are on good terms so don't see this as an attack in any way. This is a public explanation to why I was gone for so long.

As for the general activity, the SA/Owner (ofc all staff, but there has been continuous complaints about SA/O) are people that have responsibilities and activities in real life, that limit their free time for Fearless. It's frustrating that things don't go as fast as they could be. Yes, definetly. But no person in the staff team should put FL in front of any other responsibility IRL. This doesn't make a member incompetent. Not everyone has the same amount of free time as others do. All members are in different stages in life and that is just how it is.

I hope this comes across as an explanation rather than some argument, because I feel like a lot of people have got the wrong idea of how things actually are.

EDIT OT: Love the post, Jokhah. Pretty damn accurate.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Broccoli, Old Man Jokhah, sebasti161

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear Community Member, Sorry not sorry. - by Infernaw - 11-24-2016, 03:04 AM