PR: Sir Narc
Additionally, I'd love to quote you more correctly, however you have a habit of deleting your posts, probably so that users won't notice your behavior.  Thankfully, I'm fully aware that the staff can see everything you do, including post, edit, and delete.  I'm sure they'll find the exact comment I'm referring to.

Like I said to several people who've inquired about why I'm on you like white on rice, you bothered me first.  When people contact me, I tend to research them and see what kind of person they are.  This wasn't me going out of my way to attack you.  This was you making me aware of your existence, commenting on your behavior, then you attempted to catch me out of line with forum rules, when you failed, you requested no contact, and I was decent about it.  I went back and removed my comments that caused you to be upset personally, not an administrator.  I tried to be decent and offer you a chance to do the same, but you must have thought that you had the upper hand and decided to try to gloat.  That action landed you back in the courthouse, on the opposite side of the table that you were at earlier.

The difference is, YOU violated YOUR OWN request.  I haven't violated anything.  Call me all the names you want, try to think that me sticking it to you is going to be a bad idea for me, hell try to badger me like you did the other guy.  I'm not going to waste my time explaining why you picked a terrible person to play ball with.  You have enough Fearless associates that could have easily warned you that I don't take anyone's crap, that I helped refine the rules here at one point, and that trying to make me worry isn't going to work.

You messed up, I tried to get you to fix it instead of making this a bigger issue, you didn't want to, so this is on you, not me.  Have a wonderful day, hopefully you get your deserved warning, learn from it, and don't go out of your way to contact people you don't know without researching who they are or what all they are willing to do to prove a point.

Learn from this, grow from it, and don't harass people you requested do not harass you, and you'll avoid these situations in the future.

Messages In This Thread
PR: Sir Narc - by Old Man Jokhah - 11-22-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: PR: Sir Narc - by S!RNARC - 11-22-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: PR: Sir Narc - by Old Man Jokhah - 11-22-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: PR: Sir Narc - by S!RNARC - 11-22-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: PR: Sir Narc - by Centurion - 11-22-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: PR: Sir Narc - by S!RNARC - 11-22-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: PR: Sir Narc - by Brikaas - 11-22-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: PR: Sir Narc - by Awestruck - 11-22-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: PR: Sir Narc - by Awestruck - 11-22-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: PR: Sir Narc - by Old Man Jokhah - 11-22-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: PR: Sir Narc - by Awestruck - 11-22-2016, 09:57 PM