Dear Community Member, Sorry not sorry.
Ghost: I put that there to deter stupid people from bothering me with their rage shitposts. I've found that when people know you don't care, they tend to not waste their time trying.

Agorith: Man o'man I can talk about the history of FL for days. As for what is going on with the present SA team, I can only speak from the time that I've returned. The SA team now is miles beyond that of when I worked here, so I'm thankful for them because I know how bad things can really get. Like back in the day when Killjoy, Beflok, and Faustie were the SAs, you could occasionally find Killjoy policing the forums, Beflok was straight inactive due to IRL situations, and Faustie was simply considered MIA by the community, as no explaination was offered. At least when I check SA profiles for last log in, they are still in the current 30 day window, instead of over it. If you feel like steam inviting me to discuss anything FL, feel free. Be warned, Steam isn't subject to FL ToS, so you'll be dealing with the raw, real me, instead of this toned down, attempting to be polite version of myself.

I don't lie to spare feelings, so be careful what you wish for.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Ghost

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear Community Member, Sorry not sorry. - by Old Man Jokhah - 11-22-2016, 08:40 PM