Razz UBR
Smile 
Your name: Razz

Your ban ID: 66529

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73513458

Reason: Mass RDM, failrp // extended by Viljo

Staff member who banned you: Pear

Reason why you should be unbanned: Well first off all I wanna start of by saying that I am sorry about my actions. This is one of many unban requests that I have done. I understand that what i did was very wrong & immature. During the split of the community I choose to go to the other community. By peer pressure, me and some friends went on the server to ''fuck around'' and let's just say that it ended very badly. I have no excuse for my actions. As of right now I have been permanently suspended for almost exactly a year now. I do agree that I deserve to be banned, but at this point I am begging you to let me have another chance. I know better at this moment and I can assure you that something like this would never happen again. During the time I have been banned I have still been RP active and now I am way more serious and mature now. Now some of you guys are obviously gonna say that I haven't spent enough time in this application and I can somewhat agree with you, but that is because I don't know what to write in this application except the facts that you already know. Last but not least I just wanna say sorry for the last time and if you were to allow me to play again I would prove that I am worth it.

Messages In This Thread
Razz UBR - by RaZZ - 10-20-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Razz UBR - by Viljo - 10-20-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Razz UBR - by Reebs - 10-20-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Razz UBR - by RaZZ - 10-21-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Razz UBR - by Reebs - 10-22-2016, 03:33 AM