Suggestions for the Server[Need Input]
I would like to add a few suggestions to yours Joey. I agree with everything, except: Corleones and Rebels shouldn't even get a salary. 2: Keypads should be removed in my opinion.

Yes, I know that without Keypads things will be different. But let's be honest... Isn't it a bit "Unreal"? Sure if it's light RP, but it's Semi-Serious, therefore... Take them off. "How will you make doors then?" There's a tool called Doors that would need implementing, fairly easy it just goes in the Q menu, with the rest of tools. In this menu, you have normal doors, big combine doors, small combine doors, a small gate... etc. Now this would be more realistic. Making a door that actually opens and closes, instead of having a fence disappear and appear magically.

Plus, in my opinion, keypads just mean that you will be killed before cracking it if trying to get into a base. Plus, when you're finished cracking, you need to crack it again after 2-3 seconds when the door closes...

Still they do add to the RP IF used properly, so I would think you should only be allowed to use keypads if you have X ammount of RP points for example. People that have 10 RP points can do keypads... And RP points, this is what I wanted to talk about.

How about, making officers having heavy firearms? Now, not just any officers... But depending on your RP points, you get access to bigger weaponry. So for example, if you have 5 RP points, you can use an MP5 as an officer, if you have 10 RP points, you can use an M4. People with high RP points USUALLY mean that they can RP. Plus people will try to RP better to get these points because of the "Rewards".

Just my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions for the Server[Need Input] - by Holdem - 12-19-2011, 10:42 AM