Blacklisted for being missinformed.
(12-19-2011, 07:44 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Enlighten me, what is DEA?

If it is a custom job then you are under the same laws as the unemployed. E.g no guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_Enforc...nistration

Basicly tonight we all got together to make things hard for Contra farmers, since night is always peak hours for them, but rather than just go and raid "Not how i do things" we decided to send in spies, get information, plan things out, use scale models to plan the attack and mark out key locations.

Was all pretty fun and everyone enjoyed it "Minus the people who got hit and got arrested"

"So what's my history got to do with this? This is a separate situation. Everything happened tue to a missunderstanding and you shifted the blame on me. In my eyes you were citizens with guns, nothing more. "
Your history has alot to do with your actions, as you always seem to shoot first, you never seem to attempt to figure out a scene, i bring up the times you beat those people to death in the hotel because they were in somones room, or that time you beat a BMD to death in his own garage because you thought he might attack you, even though he was unarmed.
" Banned you for that one"

But anyways, i can concede the action may have been done out of pure frustraition as more than 8 people are screaming wondering just what happend and who was at fault.

I can agree with an unblacklist*begrudgingly* "Though shadow would also need to agree as well, as we both agreed for one" in anycase though Rux needs to learn not to shoot first and ask questions later, as she has a BAD habbit of doing this with every situation shes in
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Blacklisted for being missinformed. - by Ruxandra - 12-19-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: Blacklisted for being missinformed. - by BlackDog - 12-19-2011, 08:00 AM