Blacklisted for being missinformed.
(12-19-2011, 07:43 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Rux, the DEA was spying on that palce for the better part of an hour we had 2 agents inside relaying us information and planning it all out using a scale model of the building, and when you got SS we told the head of the SS to inform you guys of what was happening.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631860...8D79456E3/

During the raid on the place, after the first breach we suddenly start dropping like flys, our guys screaming "Dont shoot! DEA" expecting you to have known it was all going on, rather than maybe stopping and assesing the situation "Of which you had plenty of time to do after you fell back after gunning down 2 officers" you still shot, we continue our attack after you fell back, you then come back and finish off every last of our team. You didnt think it was strange that no one even had a gun pointed at you the entire time? Or after you had fallen back no one even tried to go after you?

This isnt even the first time ive had to deal with you shooting/crowbaring first, youve raided many people and killed them and told me to my face "I did it since most people just pull a gun and try to kill me, so i killed them to prevent it"

So what's my history got to do with this? This is a separate situation. Everything happened tue to a missunderstanding and you shifted the blame on me. In my eyes you were citizens with guns, nothing more.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.

Messages In This Thread
Blacklisted for being missinformed. - by Ruxandra - 12-19-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: Blacklisted for being missinformed. - by Ruxandra - 12-19-2011, 07:55 AM