UBR: Kahjo
Just because you've had clashes with SRU or the police force is not valid enough reason to blatantly blast down the Vice president who had little to do with those situations, and obliged by your every command once having put him under FearRP.
To add to the matter, he posed no threat whatsoever to you and/or your friends therefore gives you no valid reason to murder him in cold blood.

Regardless of whether or not you've backseat administrated by murdering the Vice President due to the SRU force breaking FearRP (You had the Vice President under gunpoint) you're still guilty of RDM.
If it comes down to it, I can look into editing the ban so it states a completely accurate reason.
However there is no standard or guideline to follow when it comes to punishments, a ban instead of a blacklist for RDM would still be an appropriate punishment.
The reason why I chose to give you a lengthy ban of a month is due to the long record of blacklists/bans you've managed to get, and deemed it a good way for you to take a breather and come back on a fresh note.
This is solely in your advantage, though it might not seem that way to you as for now.
Many administrators prefer to issue even longer bans when it comes down to a player that has been caught violating so many rules so I think I've been rather kind in this case.

Is there anything you'd still like to add?

Messages In This Thread
UBR: Kahjo - by Random - 09-23-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Agorith - 09-23-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by already_fallen - 09-23-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Yellow - 09-23-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Agorith - 09-23-2016, 05:03 PM