Unban Request: Coupcake
(09-17-2016, 04:33 PM)Jan Wrote: -Running and jumping on top of other players;
-Running into the jails as normal citizen
-Not listening to officers with weapons, breaking fearRP.

You state these three as rules I broke. However, I never recall jumping on top of other players. And I'm 90% sure I never ran into the jails as a citizen. 
The officer who "had me under FearRP" was at the other side of a jail door with a melee item, that doesn't scare me. I'm pretty safe. However, when he opened the door he began hitting me instantly without me being able to react quickly enough to turn off the mic, especially when I am semi-AFK.

(09-17-2016, 04:33 PM)Jan Wrote: And your overall attitude is horrible, you're constantly running around yelling how much you hate this community, the server and its staff members, if you hate it so much I suggest you to leave instead of going around trying to get banned on purpose (which to me it did look like it).
I sure am, it's hard to appreciate the community and staff members when some hold grudges. 
I am clearly not purposely getting banned I wouldn't be here Jan. 

(09-17-2016, 04:33 PM)Jan Wrote: Yet you still, even after previous confrontations hold onto your own story and you continue being ignorant.
What is this supposed to mean? You are being ignorant by refusing to listen to both parties. You denied my previous unban/unblacklist and claimed I was lying. 

You are over exaggerating your claims so you are "justified" to remove RPP and the ban. You have a grudge on me dude. Lets face it, and you are clearly letting that stand in the way of your "fair" punishment. smh.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Coupcake - by Coupcunt - 09-17-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Jan - 09-17-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Coupcunt - 09-17-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Jan - 09-19-2016, 04:59 PM