Forums UBR: Kahjo
-Involved- I was the hostage of SirNarc-

When saying "I could hear a lower/uppering sound from him" What do you mean by this? The evidence that was put against you clearly shows that SirNarc never moved himself or his gun.
First i would like to say Lieing in the CourtHouse is not allowed. Also you broke rule number 5 of a player report that states.
"Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban."
First you provided a false statement , With you saying
" When I said that I hear a weapon on the otherside, you could hear like sound when lowering / equipping."
This along with the evidence provided by SirNarc proves you lied in the CourtHouse.
To add to this You also Tamped with the evidence you provided as you cut the part of your rule break, and as soon we AKA. Me and SirNarc called you out on this you removed the video Hoping a staff member wouldn't see it. I am only here to state the facts that i know about this case as a member of staff might not know the full story and how it planed out. The p[layer report is here

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74843

Please check as this is where i got the quotes.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Forums UBR: Kahjo - by Jonas - 09-13-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Forums UBR: Kahjo - by GamingOfficialZZ - 09-13-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Forums UBR: Kahjo - by Robbtja - 09-13-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: Forums UBR: Kahjo - by GamingOfficialZZ - 09-13-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Forums UBR: Kahjo - by Robbtja - 09-13-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Forums UBR: Kahjo - by GamingOfficialZZ - 09-13-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Forums UBR: Kahjo - by Reebs - 09-13-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Forums UBR: Kahjo - by Ghost - 09-13-2016, 04:37 PM