PR - JackZ | [KG:RP] Wilson | [FL:RP] Frost
(09-12-2016, 07:58 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 07:50 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 07:27 PM)JackZ Wrote: JackZI did nothing wrong here.
Also, when i was Driving the firetruck my job name was 'Firemans Assistant'

I would like to point out you have posted a video of yourself violating rule 12.10
"Rule 12.10 government rules states you cannot drive non government vehicles as an official government unit unless they are undercover"
-You were driving an Aston as paramedic.

Also, i'd like to point out the end clip isn't even me driving? It was Kippsee's ALT account 'Neroobo'

My job title was "Rapid Response" as I had to clean up after your shit all over the damn map. It's hard to keep up in an ambulance that drives horribly. 

No staff said anything about the job title in my final sit.

Perhaps you can explain the bus situation?

Regardless of what you say, you are seen violating multiple rules with over 1000 hours, and 2000 hours in some cases, whose name I shall add. If you wish to set a player report on me, feel free in a seperate player report. We will discuss your rule breakings here.

I have not broken any rules in any of your videos provided dude lol?
don't know if u think this is solid evidence or????
but seriously man, only people i CDM'ed was jaywalkers in which i did /paramedic or another bus driver did /paramedic to call them, no intentional CDM, no rule breakage, all from jaywalkers bud, not like i rammed people on the side of the road intentionally.

edit: 
i love how you only report me because i got you banned xd so mad

also i will report you for it just CBA rn tbh

There is valid evidence as your nametag can be seen above your bus as you happily run people over. Do you think that calling a paramedic makes CDM okay at 1000 hours? From your nametag and Willsons, you can see identify who's bus is who's. 

Yours being the one ramming players and running them over, followed by Willson with Frost trailing behind. 

Please stop being disrespectful in your player report and be more mature.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PR - JackZ - by Alfred - 09-12-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: PR - JackZ - by Coupcunt - 09-12-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: PR - JackZ - by Coupcunt - 09-12-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: PR - JackZ - by JackZ - 09-12-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: PR - JackZ - by Coupcunt - 09-12-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: PR - JackZ - by JackZ - 09-12-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: PR - JackZ - by Coupcunt - 09-12-2016, 08:05 PM