Banned a bit to harsh
(09-10-2016, 07:34 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Its not harsh,

NLR blacklists works as followed:
Player will isntantly die after being blacklisted from NLR and he/she has to wait 10 minutes (600 seconds) before he/she can respawn. And this will happen each time you die until the given punishment time is done. Reconnecting will just respawn you back, meaning you've avoided the 10 minutes NLR timer (600 seconds) and you will recieve a bigger punishment for that.

I'm always trying to explain what a person did wrong and im sure that I explained what you did wrong and how you are getting punished, you reconnecting is still your entire own problem.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

As i approved you did tell me what i did wrong. But you did under no circumstance explain me how i was getting punished , even tho i asked you twice.  thats the whole point of my Unban Req. if i would have known that dont you think i would have waited those 10 minutes without hesitation? i mean come on .. why do you really take me for such a retard... 

also you saying that you did explain me how i was getting punished is not true.   i have a demo of out whole speech. and i watched it twice . 

as im saying is , i do understand that you punish me . but i do not understand the uneccessary ban afterwords.

Messages In This Thread
Banned a bit to harsh - by Gonze - 09-10-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Banned a bit to harsh - by Brikaas - 09-10-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Banned a bit to harsh - by Gonze - 09-10-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Banned a bit to harsh - by Brikaas - 09-10-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Banned a bit to harsh - by Gonze - 09-10-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Banned a bit to harsh - by Rylund - 09-11-2016, 01:47 PM