Unfair Ban
(09-02-2016, 11:06 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: First of all, I receive an @ call that your friend was prop-pushing. I watched and saw nothing, so I stayed. I then see you run into the empty space at the back of the mall. The people who owned the mall asked what you were doing, when you spawned a gate prop and pushed them all out of the way, whilst blocking off the area you were in, with the prop. I then pick you up, when you mutter "Not this again. The admins on this server are retarded". I was going to talk to you about it, until you muttered the comment.

Well First of all aimee never told me that, she said can u help me make it so i said "do you own the store?" she said "yes and they r breaking in saying its theirs when i got it first" she is only 11 so i thought she would tell the truth, i never heard them guys say they owned it, i only heard them say what are you doing go away. i thought u were watching the whole time so thats why i commented, i thought it was her's and u knew it was her's thats why i said the comment and im sorry, she told me a different story

Messages In This Thread
Unfair Ban - by DanielHD - 09-02-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Awestruck - 09-02-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by DanielHD - 09-02-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Awestruck - 09-02-2016, 11:55 PM