Unban request
(09-02-2016, 06:46 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 06:32 PM)Jeans Wrote: Because 1 month for that, is not fair when you never warned me before. I'm not that old to FL, we'll we didn't kill someone did we? You took me when I've got there.
How's it not fair? You were abusing your prop privileges to kill people. With almost 100 hours, you should know most of the rules, don't play the innocent.
Yeah I said in chat that we should kill them but, did I do it? No.
You didn't kill anyone because i grabbed you before you shot SirNarc in the back
Please do not say I hack, without evidence. It's like making a false allegations, but people on FL mostly kids are crying because they can't take that you are raiding them.
Did i say you hacked? You lead people to think you were hacking.

Because 1 month for that, is not fair when you never warned me before. I'm not that old to FL, we'll we didn't kill someone did we? You took me when I've got there.

How's it not fair? You were abusing your prop privileges to kill people. With almost 100 hours, you should know most of the rules, don't play the innocent.
-
Well I've got 76 hours, firstly which is 1/4 of 100h. I never killed someone during the chair abuse. Yeah I know all of the basic rules you gotta know my friend led me think that it was not that punishable, but man let's be real tell me why did you ban me 1 month instead of not warning me before with a blacklist or a ban on 1-2 days..

Yeah I said in chat that we should kill them but, did I do it? No.

You didn't kill anyone because i grabbed you before you shot SirNarc in the back
-
Well I didn't shoot SirNarc from the back because when I came there you took me immediately, up to the sit which I standed up I didnt quit like my friend did.

Please do not say I hack, without evidence. It's like making a false allegations, but people on FL mostly kids are crying because they can't take that you are raiding them.

Did i say you hacked? You lead people to think you were hacking.
-
I do not lead anyone into im hacking, well the SirNarc guy thought I money hacked only because I've got a BMW. I raided someone a day without my friend I've guess it was them. And when I did it they thought I hacked because I lockpicked their base when they was in the city and I hided in one of their rooms. My reason was because they had money printers, and they pm'ed me how I hacked and shit.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Jeans - 09-02-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Unban request - by Ghost - 09-02-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jeans - 09-02-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Unban request - by Ghost - 09-02-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jeans - 09-02-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Unban request - by Ghost - 09-02-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jeans - 09-02-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Unban request - by Ghost - 09-02-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jeans - 09-02-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Unban request - by Ghost - 09-02-2016, 08:13 PM