Disappointed
(09-01-2016, 11:25 AM)elfons Wrote: Agorith. It is not the first time that such a thing happend. Maybe i overdid with the "sewer" but i got really annoyed at that point.
Unblacklist request ? I tried many times with this kind of situations when admin came and  said the same thing, " rule **. you should have known better" " i am blacklisting you". Leaving the guy who did not come for rp but for bait/minge only. It is yet another time when the random guy who said " admin to me, he broke a rule" runs away unscathed laughing out loud. Why should i apply unblacklist when admin blacklisted me solely on what he heard from the other guy saying " i did not see the situation". You can't check voice chat in server logs, neither me or him has any evidence. Yet i won't be unblacklisted.

CRIMINAL JOB

Job name itself is a joke. We have rebels and corleones for this. It is minge only job. Name yourself a criminal and you are halway there to kill someone according to the rules.
IT is not roleplay job. I can understand people calling themselves private army and building a HQ to train etc. But criminal is a joke.
Criminals don't roleplay in any way, they look for a chance to kill somebody and just yelling at people calling names. They will speed their cars in the main evo city road, to "accidently" car crash or hit someone. They will run in somebody RP and ruin it.

You're really just only fucking yourself over if you refuse to make an unblacklist appeal.
You've been blacklisted by a moderator, administrator rules above and the moderator in question will not be able to place the verdict in the end of the UBL/UBR.
Therefore we could hear you out there, your choice.
I'm not saying it's a guaranteed approval but if you're this upset about the situation and you're going to cause a fuss about it you might aswell try and actually do something about it.
Just instantly giving up and resorting to such rants is rather dull..
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Broccoli

Messages In This Thread
Disappointed - by elfons - 09-01-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Disappointed - by King Kickass - 09-01-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Disappointed - by Agorith - 09-01-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Disappointed - by MacTavish - 09-01-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Disappointed - by elfons - 09-01-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Disappointed - by Agorith - 09-01-2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Disappointed - by Midget - 09-01-2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Disappointed - by Agorith - 09-01-2016, 02:31 PM