Hello, a mistake is done.
When i dropped it, i looked to the right of you, near the fuel pump, I was stressed because I felt uncomfortable with all the people and I was afraid of being scammed/something going wrong ( Oh, the irony ..) I sent u a total of 3 Pm's and u did not reply to any of them!
- Sorry the hostile tone, but i give a damn of what the Tides truck was worth, I bought 5 Big pocket, because i know i didn't do anything wrong, and know that the admin's on the server are great and would find out what happens, bout at the same time i wanted you to get something in the mean time, therefore i asked if you wanted the Tides truck, because it was the thing i had with the most value ..

I'm sorry for offering you such a shitty and unvaluable thing, If i ever get on the server again, i will make sure were never on the same side of the map, a person like you can't be seen with such an asshole as me!
- As i stated in the first post, I understand your frustration, but in your head, you are only seeing the 'worst' case scenarios for me, and i want to ask you, what if you where in my shoes? .. Its not a fun thing to be perm banned from the server you love (I dare to say this, since i haven't played on any other server in over half a year) for something u haven't done, with that i mean scamming, something went wrong, and I'm getting an hard time for it ..

Toby: You think Soul will stumble over this topic? I don't want to send him a Pm, It feels wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Hello, a mistake is done. - by PoXno - 12-12-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by equal - 12-12-2011, 01:46 AM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by Toby - 12-12-2011, 09:35 AM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by PoXno - 12-12-2011, 01:14 PM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by Zoidberg - 12-18-2011, 06:31 PM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by SoulRipper - 12-18-2011, 06:37 PM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by PoXno - 12-18-2011, 06:45 PM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by PoXno - 12-29-2011, 01:31 AM
RE: Hello, a mistake is done. - by Toby - 01-03-2012, 08:58 AM