Posting on behalf of Vimpto
Firstly, you posted a previous unban not long after I was demoted, meaning it has not yet been 3 months so you are not in a position to post another. But I'll put my reply below still anyway.

So as the banning Administrator I'll give my input now as I remember this case crystal clear.

You was on V2D with one of your friends and I realised that both of you had a very high amount of kills while the server had around 5 people online, so I hopped on undercover.

You and your friend had been non stop raiding each other, one of you was SRU and one was a criminal and just constantly shooting each other, this is the NLR and RDM. Along with that whenever you ran out of items needed, you hop on a different job like gun dealer, buy your shit and leave immediately when you could which is the powergaming.

You completely took advantage of the situation of the server and you went out of your way to break rules with your friend. Whether you're sorry or not these are completely intentional rulebreaks and add on to 9 other bans within just over 500 hours on Fearless which is an amount big enough for a perm.

Dimitris didn't intentionally break rules like your case, all cases are handled completely different on the severity.. Yours was pretty severe. You also claim to have matured within what, around 2 months? That's not true, I've seen you on other communities.

From my behalf I don't think you deserve an unban at all, maybe in a year when you've really matured but now I don't think you do, however this is now up to the staff team, the choice is theirs.

Messages In This Thread
Posting on behalf of Vimpto - by NinjaLabs - 08-17-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Posting on behalf of Vimpto - by Falc - 08-17-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Posting on behalf of Vimpto - by NinjaLabs - 08-17-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Posting on behalf of Vimpto - by Ghost - 08-17-2016, 05:11 PM