[FL:M] Brikaas
Name of player: [FL:M] Brikaas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50467381

Time in GMT: At around 11.35 PM GMT +2

Server: V4B1

Summary:
  1. (I'm not going to admin report him due to it being failRP, not going to bother writing a paragraph about how he abused his position)Alright this is the scenario, me and my friend were standing near the lake just hanging out.Then I spotted Brikaas holding a shotgun in a public space at the fishing pier that which is a hotspot for traffic and other players due to it being the easiest fishing spot (to reach and to find) and also it's on a big road between the hospital, lake and Corleone estate.He was aiming the shotgun at a person who was using the same clothes as that friend that I met beforehand this all went down.So I grabbed my tranquilizer took position and shot him just when he shot (the dude), because I tried to scare him off and save my friend.Eventually I found out that it wasn't my friend.So Brikaas was grabbed me and beamed up into the air, then he started telling me what I did wrong and when he was done and I did my side of the story I was asking why he was doing it in a public place. He then tried to avoid the question and eventually just gave me the shortest answer ever trying to say it isn't a public place.However as I explained earlier I've given many arguments why it is indeed a public place.(I know that i was wrong and im not asking you to remove my blacklist but this was bothering me.)

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/a/9SHde

Messages In This Thread
[FL:M] Brikaas - by Vladimir - 08-12-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: [FL:M] Brikaas - by Brikaas - 08-12-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: [FL:M] Brikaas - by Vladimir - 08-12-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: [FL:M] Brikaas - by Brikaas - 08-12-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: [FL:M] Brikaas - by Vladimir - 08-12-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: [FL:M] Brikaas - by Reebs - 08-12-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: [FL:M] Brikaas - by Vladimir - 08-13-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: [FL:M] Brikaas - by Agorith - 08-13-2016, 12:21 AM