UBR StephanGH
I am gonna now... Attempt to answer some of your points, and perhaps counter them... I guess you can call it counter?

1. My sergeant ORDERED me to open fire, he is my sergeant, I do what he asks. I don't want to get demoted, sorry
2. I already had my gun out when I walked into the elevator, I did not pull it out. There were still 3 others with a gun on you as well.
3. You did not follow orders, we had to tell you at least 10 to 15 times before you finally did anything, with 4 people doing it.
4. I was not the only one accusing you of breaking Fear-RP, at least 3 other people were backing me up in these claims.
5. How was I in that case then the only one breaking Fear-RP, when some people handcuffed you. Is that not considered Fear-RP in that case!? (In Presidents Office)

I will admit that I thought the Fuck off was OOC not IC, so there was Confusion

Also Reebs, you said you didn't want to post again, but do you mind telling me where the "lying in an admin sit" came from? I honestly don't know.

Now on to Random

1. Once again, I was ordered to. Don't wanna lose my job.
2. Witnesses won't help, yet you are here solely as a witness, I don't see the point of your input then?
3. Reebs was screaming down his mic, and his mic is very bad. Admittedly he might not have realized this. But he should still not scream in an admin sit, but use Local OOC to handle the situation.

I don't understand how a Sergeant ordering me to fire in that case is not FearRP, or the fact that you got cuffed.
I am very sure of my aim Wink I don't miss!

But yeah, I was ordered to shoot. I even waited after the order to show I was hesitant. Then I decided to act upon the orders of my Sergeant, who is basically my boss. I don't see how I would be wrong there, even if it was in a wrong situation.

Let me be clear by the way, I have nothing against you Reebs, I am sure you are a great Moderator. I just think you made a few mistakes here, even if the ban was justified. OK? Smile

Messages In This Thread
UBR StephanGH - by Fro[Z]en - 08-09-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Reebs - 08-09-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Random - 08-09-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Fro[Z]en - 08-10-2016, 01:59 AM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Reebs - 08-10-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Fro[Z]en - 08-10-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Hitman - 08-10-2016, 02:39 AM