UBR StephanGH
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] StephanGH

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)
STEAM_0:0:20857603

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL:M] Reebs

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Breaking FearRP, lying in modsit

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
K a h j o [Fellow SRU]
Reebs [His RP]
Benny [Police officer helping SRU]
Alot of police..
Sru Seargent [forgot name]

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

What happened was: Reebs and his mate (So called government officials) were shooting SRU and holding president hostage. When we came up there one of them had a gun on the president, and there was one guy holding a gun on us. 4 SRU and 5 or so Police.

My SRU Sergeant told me to take the shot on the guy holding the gun on the president, so I did. Considering he told me to and we outnumbered him. Reebs then brought me into an admin sit even though I just took the shot cause it was orders.

He said I broke FearRP so that I was in the wrong, so I stated that in the elevator he was breaking FearRP too, he was denying our request to put his gun down even though there were 5 people having guns on him, then after a long time he did, and then he denied our request to stand infront of the elevator door... Which he finally did after telling us to fuck off etc (like 10x we requested it) [I apparently didn't record it Sad, there is people to back me up though, like K a h j o.]

Then his ban states I lied about something in the admin sit. Which I am unaware of.
I am also the only one who got banned in this situation, even though the people were backing me up.

In the admin sit Reebs was almost screaming into his mic instead of using the usual way of Local OOC. Resulting in me getting a headache cause his mic sounds really bad. Like he is screaming into a static void.

Messages In This Thread
UBR StephanGH - by Fro[Z]en - 08-09-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Reebs - 08-09-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Random - 08-09-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Fro[Z]en - 08-10-2016, 01:59 AM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Reebs - 08-10-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Fro[Z]en - 08-10-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: UBR StephanGH - by Hitman - 08-10-2016, 02:39 AM