unbanrequest
(08-08-2016, 12:51 PM)NoiizeDesignS Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:46 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:00 PM)NoiizeDesignS Wrote: - You and you're friend came down the jail whiles't I was setting up my "correction facility".
- You're friend decided to shoot me because "he had a bigger gun" and was rightly banned.
- Whiles't the president at the times communication skills weren't fantastic we where ordered to remove you from the jail as you where no longer stationed there.
- You had multiple police officers at gun point as a security guard, forcing them to say and do as you ask.
- You had a base door setup in the jails and you where asked to remove it.
- You threatened to raid and told me that you where the only one who could get down here because of you're base door in the jails.
- You raided as a security guard.

Well:
- what about it? and? want a trophy? the president told us.
- he decided to shoot you because you didn't listen to him when he had a gun at you.
- I don't work for the police, I worked for the president, to tell me to go ahead and leave the president himself should've done it.
- I didn't have officers at gun point telling them what to say and what to do, 2 were behind a door bullet proofed as I remember, and I didn't tell them what to do, I only had gunpoint at you saying to you what to do.
- I wasn't ask to remove it, the president told me to remove it and then I told him the password to the keypad and he said "Oh, Ok".
- I didn't say I'll raid, I said for example that If I wanted to raid that place I could've done it easily since you had only pistol and that what I tried to explain to the president. and your memory skills is not my problem, I told you. and the president the keypad code (1554). its your problem that you didn't remember.
- and how did I raid exactly?

How did you raid, you where arrested, a warrant approved by the president, you then said to "sleep with one eye open" and then you where spotted half a minute after getting unarrested with a shotgun in the prison next to a door you failed to remove before you raided.

You're digging a deeper hole for yourself here.

Is hunting you down counts as a raid? .-.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: unbanrequest - by Dryblood - 08-08-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by Dryblood - 08-08-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by Dryblood - 08-08-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by Agorith - 08-08-2016, 06:48 PM