unbanrequest
(08-08-2016, 11:13 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Well hello. 

Yesterday I came on the servers for the first time in a very long time, I decided my Roleplay would be to set up a correctional facility in the jails and start up some proper prison life shit.

So I get about half way before that chunk of text becomes too much. So I'm just going to just drop a few simple points here to hopefully help you understand you're ban, as you have no evidence to backup you're unban request and it's mainly a rant from what I can see, you're very unlikely to get an Unban.

- You and you're friend came down the jail whiles't I was setting up my "correction facility".
- You're friend decided to shoot me because "he had a bigger gun" and was rightly banned.
- Whiles't the president at the times communication skills weren't fantastic we where ordered to remove you from the jail as you where no longer stationed there.
- You had multiple police officers at gun point as a security guard, forcing them to say and do as you ask.
- You had a base door setup in the jails and you where asked to remove it.
- You threatened to raid and told me that you where the only one who could get down here because of you're base door in the jails.
- You raided as a security guard.

So some things you accused me off..

- The President never specifically told me to leave the jail, infact the only conversation he had with me and in the radio was to remove you from the jail.
- The President also warranted you for arrest shortly after you said he'd told you, you had to make me leave.
- I was cleared to build in the nexus and was also a government job, unlike yourself.

Overall you wasted roughly 45 minutes of my time all of which you failed to even Roleplay out the situation.

"as you have no evidence to backup you're unban request" checking the console is very good.

Messages In This Thread
unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: unbanrequest - by Dryblood - 08-08-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by Dryblood - 08-08-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by Dryblood - 08-08-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by Agorith - 08-08-2016, 06:48 PM