unbanrequest
Well hello. 

Yesterday I came on the servers for the first time in a very long time, I decided my Roleplay would be to set up a correctional facility in the jails and start up some proper prison life shit.

So I get about half way before that chunk of text becomes too much. So I'm just going to just drop a few simple points here to hopefully help you understand you're ban, as you have no evidence to backup you're unban request and it's mainly a rant from what I can see, you're very unlikely to get an Unban.

- You and you're friend came down the jail whiles't I was setting up my "correction facility".
- You're friend decided to shoot me because "he had a bigger gun" and was rightly banned.
- Whiles't the president at the times communication skills weren't fantastic we where ordered to remove you from the jail as you where no longer stationed there.
- You had multiple police officers at gun point as a security guard, forcing them to say and do as you ask.
- You had a base door setup in the jails and you where asked to remove it.
- You threatened to raid and told me that you where the only one who could get down here because of you're base door in the jails.
- You raided as a security guard.

So some things you accused me off..

- The President never specifically told me to leave the jail, infact the only conversation he had with me and in the radio was to remove you from the jail.
- The President also warranted you for arrest shortly after you said he'd told you, you had to make me leave.
- I was cleared to build in the nexus and was also a government job, unlike yourself.

Overall you wasted roughly 45 minutes of my time all of which you failed to even Roleplay out the situation.

Messages In This Thread
unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: unbanrequest - by Dryblood - 08-08-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by Dryblood - 08-08-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by Dryblood - 08-08-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by NoiizeDesignS - 08-08-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: unbanrequest - by Agorith - 08-08-2016, 06:48 PM