SoulRipper | Agorith
So let me get this straight.

This is Ghostkiller, a user that has been permanently suspended twice.
Your last permanent suspension from all Fearless services was due to ToS, more specifically stating to people you would not rest until you got administrators demoted.
Basically you were and still are targetting the entire staff team.
The evidence that got provided in the AA was made by you Double Accounting on our servers, although it had valid evidence in it, still quite doesn't seem right to me.

As for OT: I'll be refraining from posting here since your anti bias towards me is so obvious and I've already stated everything I felt had to be stated in the previous cases.

You're requested to deliver the uncut and unedited video footage by an administrator.
You will have to do so.

EDIT:

Just noticed this part about the FailRP.
You're saying applying a different colour to a car by the owner who requested it is now abusing/FailRP?

I also have 17-ish molotovs in my inventory so I could have just as easily used those, I didn't do what I did there because I had lack of molotovs, there was no thought to it and was a hasty decision I've received punishment for.

Sidenote:

You not liking my punishment is not grounds for another AA, and most definitely not on the owner of our community.
Soulripper simply doesn't fail to realise the contributions I've made to Fearless. As much as this makes me sound like a bigot.
And clearly feels although I have had a valid abuse case this once now that should leave me with a punishment he deems fit, it shouldn't result in my demotion.

Messages In This Thread
SoulRipper | Agorith - by Greed^ - 08-07-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: SoulRipper | Agorith - by Agorith - 08-07-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: SoulRipper | Agorith - by Greed^ - 08-07-2016, 08:46 PM
RE: SoulRipper | Agorith - by SoulRipper - 08-07-2016, 09:14 PM