Report: [FL:RP] ForceGhost ; Benny :3
(08-07-2016, 02:57 PM)Atlas Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 02:34 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 02:16 PM)Atlas Wrote: but I didn't anwer. - Yes you did. Benny received a reply from you a couple of times.

Then they just tied me up for no reason, and told me to get in their car(as you can see in the first video) and brought me to Industrial Shop where they bought doors just in front of me, spawned a chair for me(as you can see in the second video) and started examinating me, asked where is my base(that I didn't even have as I stated below). - We had a reason. We were seeking the location of a possible rebellious cell starting inside of Evocity.

Never thought that MI6 agents kill government members and take hostages. - The MI6 we were roleplaying is not an exact copy of the MI6 in real life, therefore this point in null. The MI6 in real life have taken hostages for interogation as well as caused government casualties in foreign states. 

All in all, I think their MI6 RP got so far from rules(random hostaging mainly, FailRP(fighting against the police and SRU forces), and building during the raid(when the police already came)). - I can see Frost spawning two props, then removing them when he realises a raid is taking place. As you can see they are not present in video #4

1. I replied, but I meant that I didn't reply anything helping you to get to my location. His first message was 'sup.' I said 'Hello?' His second message I don't remember completely but he asked where I was and I said 'Who are you?'. - So why lie in the courthouse then?

2. The rebellious didn't start anything against the government(first you're trying to find people that against the government and then you fight against the government. Weird, isn't it?). - You are obviously not aware of what your 'team' are doing then. Organisations can have a change of interest. Plus see below point

3. Do they say 'don't shoot we have a hostage' and then kill them all? - I asked the Police Officers not to shoot, because I wanted to explain to the Police and SRU exactly what we're doing, the Police Sergeant then opened fire (Breaking FearRP because of the 'hostage') and we were raided, leaving us with no choice but to fight or die.

4. As I already replied, Frost is taken off from occused list. - Fair enough
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Report: [FL:RP] ForceGhost ; Benny :3 - by Atlas - 08-07-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] ForceGhost ; Benny :3 ; Frost - by ForceGhost - 08-07-2016, 03:02 PM