[FL] Agorith #2
-snip-

Quote:Alright, you’re done discussing the lying part. Ok. I’ll post this again as you have ignored this for the 3rd time now:

Imagine if I had just been shot by someone and I ‘assumed’ that a person behind me shot me. I then proceeded to kill this man because I ‘assumed’ he had a gun but in fact he didn’t. This would be RDM because he didn’t shoot me and I’d get banned for this. Even though it was a ‘honest mistake’ I still broke the rules like you broke the courthouse rules in this case.

The person in this example even though has made an understandable decision from his eyes it doesn’t mean what he has done will not come with consequences. I don’t understand how you were ‘simply misinformed on the facts’ when you have full access to the logs and you are able to take myself to the roof and ask me on the matter. Just because you corrected your mistake doesn’t mean that you haven’t lied. You lied in the courthouse regardless of how you sugar coat it. Yes I wasn’t punished for this violation at any point of time that still doesn’t mean you lied about it in the unban request to make me look more guilty.

I did not claim what I claimed with malicious intent, I was simply convinced of what I thought had happened at the time.
I SHOULD have confronted you first, as clearly I was in the wrong to assume you followed him there.
It. was. not. a. lie.
As much as you clearly must not believe so, I do not need to lie or make you look more guilty than you were in order to handle a discussion.
I could have denied it straight away, however I decided to hear you out, as I should have done before.

Quote:Did I not say I''ll accept my punishment which I should receive as other players would get a ban for this aswell? 
I believe I did.
I simply claim to still wanting to contribute as an administrator to Fearless as I am fond of doing so.

This part is of topic but if you’re going to respond with this I might as well reply. I just don’t see how the community can trust you in such a position any more. Regardless of you ‘being intoxicated’ doesn’t in any way mean that you should get away with abusing your admin powers. I honestly fail to see how an excuse such as ‘being intoxicated’ in any regard means that you should get away with click ‘q’ then finding the molotovs and spamming them because you were ‘intoxicated’. How can you be trusted to not come back on ‘intoxicated’? Heck, how do we even know you were ‘intoxicated’ I just see this as an excuse that you’re claiming to get out of what-ever punishment might be coming your way or to pull on pity strings.

I deserve to have lost a little trust by the community, there's no denying that.
However I don't believe it should be gone all together.
If the little trust you had in me is now completely gone, I guess that's fair play.
You can choose not to believe I was intoxicated, regardless of it not being the most valid excuse, but I trust in the team to believe me on it.
You keep making it seem as if I am not willing to take any punishment for this, when I've repeatedly claimed now I am in fact willing to take a punishment for this as it would only be FAIR.

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Agorith #2 - by Greed^ - 08-06-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith #2 - by Agorith - 08-06-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith #2 - by Greed^ - 08-06-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith #2 - by Agorith - 08-06-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith #2 - by Greed^ - 08-06-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith #2 - by Agorith - 08-06-2016, 07:39 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith #2 - by Greed^ - 08-06-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith #2 - by Agorith - 08-06-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith #2 - by Greed^ - 08-06-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith #2 - by Agorith - 08-06-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: [FL] Agorith #2 - by Greed^ - 08-06-2016, 09:33 PM