Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts
Marty, Greed,

I feel like you guys are talking about one specific person rather than the staff team in general because most of the complaints I've read trough now absolutely make no sense to me..
It's rare for an admin to have a conversation in OOC with a regular player nowadays, really!?

I could write a gigantic paragraph here with quotes and yada yada but honestly cba at this current moment.

However I'll say one thing, Marty, you claim to be less active due to the negativity on FL yet everywhere you go you leave negative and hateful vibes, usually towards staff even.
I'm sure you think you've got all staff members all figured out when in reality, you don't know a single one of them, not truly.
All I'm saying is please don't be the person to complain about something when you spread the one thing you complain about around like chocolate eggs on easter.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Random

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by User 19014 - 08-01-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by User 19014 - 08-01-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by Create - 08-04-2016, 04:38 AM
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by Agorith - 08-04-2016, 11:24 AM