Unban request
Your name: Squidd_

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52187

Your ban ID: 72943

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Reconnecting to avoid NLR Blacklist

Involved: Just me by myself , there were no staff to be seen

Why we should unban you: I honestly don't even understand why i have been banned. I got Blacklisted for NLR spawning which i assummed i couldnt spawn for the 600 seconds listed, so i attempted to rejoin the server after the 6 minutes were up and obviously that is the incorrect thing to do as i have been landed with a ban. I genuinely have no idea what blacklisting really meant , id go as far as saying the fact i was blacklisted was a little harsh, i literally had to walk past the place my previous body died. But yeah , i have no idea that reconnecting from a blacklist limit was up would ban me , i understand now please can i be unban as i feel as if i have been unfairly banned. i cant stress how unaware i was of this particular incident, and didn't understand fuller how NLR Spawning blacklisting worked.

Thanks for your time 

Squidd_

PS 

I would also like to add , the apparent NLR Spawning, affected the game in no way at all. I was vice pres , i commited suicide , i ran past my body as a citizen. I did not metagame or cheat , i was getting on with playing as a citizen no one was affect by it. the Ovrall population of the server was a low 10-15 people

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Squidd_ - 08-01-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Unban request - by Rylund - 08-02-2016, 03:30 PM