Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION)
(07-31-2016, 07:21 AM)Marty Wrote: Do you agree with the wall ? I do because it can stop the current "flow" of illegal immigrants from Mexico. I have no problem with the Mexican Immigrants, hell my neighbors one and I consider him a close friend, but when they come in illegally is when I have a problem with them. And I'll bet any amount of money it'll make ICE's (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) job a bit easier because they are the ones who track down the illegal immigrants. 
Do you agree with banning all Muslims from entering the United States That all kind of depends on how you spin it. I would personally deny access for them until we have more thorough background checks in place, then deny all of the ones with terrorist/extremist backgrounds. 
Do you agree with "closing part of the internet" - even though UN has dated it would be wrongful to do so. No. 
Do you agree with companies only hiring American Workers first, then put the job out to non Americans ? No. 

Because if you do then I'm sorry but your as brainwashed and deluded as the rest of the racists.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION) - by Reebs - 07-31-2016, 04:56 PM