BR:2 people
Hey buddy! Smile I came to do some very great 'RP' of car jacking, but obviously you guys came between my RP I was trying to do. You called the cops, but obviously they did nothing to your concern because it wasn't affecting your RP at all! I would like to point out your first picture shows a prop of your friend beginning to prop block me in my own base! I would also like to say the reason I killed you was because one of you shot at me as a mechanic. I'm not going to lie it was probably your friend Rok, isn't the brightest guy I tell ya. I decided to protect my property and protect myself of the shot I took. That picture only shows a dead guy, it doesn't show you what happened to him or what happened before that picture. They say there is always two sides to a story, which in this case falls on. Since you think you have something against me, your friend hasn't something else coming. Rok if you're reading this thank your friend ^^ Wink, I will now be uploading a BR on you. Hope to see you again! Smile thanks! -Echelon

Messages In This Thread
BR:2 people - by R0bert0 - 07-31-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: BR:2 people - by Echelon - 07-31-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: BR:2 people - by Brikaas - 07-31-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: BR:2 people - by Ghost - 08-01-2016, 01:08 PM