Profile unban request
Your name: satnavjudo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61827442

Your ban ID: 70370

Banned by: Tempski

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hello, Many of you may remember me from a few months back, I was once a dedicated and friendly player in the fearless community however due to many stupid mistakes i managed to earn myself a permanent ban. Over the last 4 months i have been revising for my GCSE Examinations and i have had time to revise my personality and my behavior. I have become a lot more of a mature and professional personal in my gaming and personal life.

On my profile there are a number of ban's that have been removed due to my ban appeal being accepted but when i gained myself a permanent ban this wasn't taken into consideration and Tempski banned for me having 12 bans so in theory i only have 9 bans. I understand this is still a large sum of bans but it isn't enough to earn a permanent ban, i believe as when i was an active player you had to reach a number of 10 bans to earn a permanent ban (this could of changed)

Although i don't have proof to back up the fact i didn't break Fear RP in this situation due to the length of time i have taken away from the community i believe i should be given another chance.

I appreciate it could be difficult to understand and trust that i have developed as a person as you read this type of thing every day but honestly i believe i can become a member of the community again and do it right this time! I aspire to create many roleplays without breaking rules as i really did miss the thrill this server creates. There are many types of server like fearless that i have tried to fit into but there is one problem, Its just not Fearless!

Thankyou for your time.
-Satnavjudo - Tom
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Profile unban request - by satnavjudo - 07-29-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: Profile unban request - by Hitman - 08-01-2016, 03:03 PM