Bluescattle
Your name:Bluescattle (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:5360 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:Nudelholz (Admin that banned you)

Server:Both (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved:PiqueRoz (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
So, I was banned in a week for a break of some rules, but I don't know why the admins can't see anything. The guy that posted the ban request is obviously breaking some rules too. He based with an gundealer who had no thoughts about selling, I had come by a few times asking to buy something because gundealers are normally ignoring when you PM them or they never show up.

Also they let me in their base, shot me and stole my car. I came back 5 minutes later looking for my car, I could see it right though their base(material), so I asked nicely if I could get it back and they sayed I will have to pay $3000 to get it back. Yea, I broke some rules, we all do, nobody is perfect, aight? Yea, I deserved a ban, but atleast not a whole week. Maybe two or three days. Also, if the ban will be shortened I would like a black list on the following jobs: Head of SS, SS, Rebel(leader),Corleone(don), BMD and Gundealer as I like to learn some PassiveRP instead of pew pew.

Yea, I got banned by a Superadmin, but I would appreciate another chance to learn some PassiveRP.

This was my Ban request.
Your sincerely,
Bluescattle
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]

Messages In This Thread
Bluescattle - by Happily Insane - 12-07-2011, 10:46 AM
RE: Bluescattle - by Nudelholz - 12-07-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Bluescattle - by Happily Insane - 12-07-2011, 11:12 AM
RE: Bluescattle - by Nudelholz - 12-07-2011, 11:17 AM
RE: Bluescattle - by Happily Insane - 12-07-2011, 11:20 AM