Fattys Unban Request
Your name: [GER]Fatty with Hacks

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99456033

Your ban ID: 72764

Banned by: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason: FearRP

Why we should unban you: I get Arrested for 10 min for driving while my blood was filled with Whiskey, then a police officer(i think his name was MasterGamer5 or something) opened the Cell and sad: 500$ and you are Free. i've sad him that i drank all my money out, after a few minutes he came back opened the Cell again and sad something and that i should get back, he entered my cell and i get out to the tables that are there and sneaked on the bench next to the Table. he sad i should get back in and i ignored him(just like in the TV where the most prisoners do this and then get beated from the policemen and dragged into their cell... ) so he pulled his taser gun(or however its called), pointed at me and sad that i should go back in, i've still ignored him because i tought ge will taser me and then pull back into the cell. but then Reebs appeard and was floating and sad something that i didnt understand because he was speaking verry fast and indistinctly and then dissapeard, i was woundering who this was. after 10-20 i've get out of the Prision. then Reebs took me back and asked why i broke FearRP after he warned me, i tried to deny it that he has warned me because i didnt understand me and we had a small little talk, i sad him that he should write a warning next time, he sad that he will keep it in mind and give me a 12 hour ban. i've learned from the ban to dont do this things they show in the TV xD and do what the law say. i will read now the rules two times more so that i can then apply the rules better when playing on FearLessRP. i hope you will shorten my Ban or maybe even Unban me. 
Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Fattys Unban Request - by Fatty - 07-22-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Fattys Unban Request - by Reebs - 07-22-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Fattys Unban Request - by Fatty - 07-22-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Fattys Unban Request - by Agorith - 07-22-2016, 10:44 PM