Unban: Profile, Corie
But have you banned all of them? No. You haven't banned all of them. So how does that make it fair?

"I'm not going to comment on the whole LL-FL gamemode discussion, Soul most likely choosed not to ban them for a reason." --  But tell me this again how is it fair that they get to set up and get no problems but when we want to we are not allowed. Again is this because they were staff before and have worked on it so it kinda makes it theirs? I would like to know why they are not banned since as you said "We have banned many people from the servers for setting up a leaked version of FL." But yet you have not banned Temar you could call their game mode leaked since they took it from FL. What they are doing is still breaking the ToS unless you can find me the exact agreement that soul made with LL. Until then you can't really say it's fair to ban us for doing what they are doing.

You must not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, distribute, or use for other purposes the Services, any application, or other content available or accessible through the Services. If you do, we may suspend your account and your ability to access the Services."

So just because they spend hours of work on something they don't own makes it their own? Thats like me working on top secret government plans that I don't own for hours and then taking it saying I worked on it, it's mine now. Ok in that logic we own the FL gamemode as well since me and Corie have worked hard stealing things from other people and adding them?

Messages In This Thread
Unban: Profile, Corie - by infiSTAR.de - 07-13-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by infiSTAR.de - 07-13-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by Tomo - 07-14-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by Infernaw - 07-14-2016, 06:55 AM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by infiSTAR.de - 07-14-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by Rylund - 07-14-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by infiSTAR.de - 07-15-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by CorieTheNub - 07-15-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by NightHawkd - 07-15-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by CorieTheNub - 07-15-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by Rylund - 07-17-2016, 01:47 PM