IISolidSnakeII - Un-ban Request
Regardless of the roleplay moment, you tying up a police officer in the manner you have is against the rules. It is FailRP for a citizen to take hostages in the first place, let alone a police officer inside of a police station.You have more than enough hours to realize that doing such things as a citizen is against the rules and FailRP and little to nothing justifies such actions.

The quoted rules about hostaging:

Quote:Quote:8.7 Using ropes is only for taking a player hostage. Do not use ropes for any other reason.

8.7a Do not use ropes as a way to disarm somebody. It is not realistic and counts as FailRP doing so.
8.7b Exception: You may use ropes if you work for the goverment with a custom job that would fit the situation, i.e. President’s Bodyguard.

These were the rules I was given as a reason for my ban. What? Where is the rule saying you cannot hostage someone as citizen. This was a role play situation and it all fit fairly.

The rules cited above are rules regarding using a hostage rope on another person, reinforcing the accusation that what you did was indeed hostaging.

With that being said, the ban for FailRP is justified.

This unban request is now Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Messages In This Thread
RE: IISolidSnakeII - Un-ban Request - by Brikaas - 07-08-2016, 07:19 PM
RE: IISolidSnakeII - Un-ban Request - by Hitman - 07-08-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: IISolidSnakeII - Un-ban Request - by Hitman - 07-10-2016, 02:33 PM