[SAS] IISolidSnakeII
(07-07-2016, 10:07 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I'm sure that I myself know on how to Roleplay,

However you are not allowed to make a person hostage as a Citizen being, and neither can you just leave him tied up behind when you are leaving.

Thats the entire reason for this Player Report, I even gave you a WARNING saying that its failRP to take hostage as Citizen and you still went on to take me hostage..

Well if you know how to role play then stop whining about being tied up. It is not like I just randomly tied you up. There was a fair and clear role play point to it. We both know this. Stop making a fuss about a bit of fun...

Edit: "failRP to take hostage as Citizen". I was not taking you hostage. Think of it more as if I tied you to the cell gate. I did not ransom, keep you there etc. A cop was literally outside. You were not left alone for longer than 30 seconds. I had good reason to tie you up.

I have also noticed you did not record this specific event. Though you have recorded many other "rule breakers". Why is this? Because the recording shows that I had a reason? You were only mad and that is why there is a BR? Something to think about.

Here is also a rule which you are clearly not aware of.

8.1 Do not hostage players randomly, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the ---> roleplay situation <---

Messages In This Thread
[SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by Brikaas - 07-07-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by IISOLIDSNAKEII - 07-07-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by Brikaas - 07-07-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by IISOLIDSNAKEII - 07-07-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by Brikaas - 07-08-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by IISOLIDSNAKEII - 07-08-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by Brikaas - 07-08-2016, 03:26 AM