[SAS] IISolidSnakeII

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:68937706

Time in GMT
23:35 GMT+1

Server
Evocity_v4b1

Summary:
Hostage taking as Citizen, leaving me tied up...

Evidence:

Okay, first of all. You are only showing evidence of me using a hostage rope on you as a citizen. This makes no sense seeing as you are a teacher and you were role playing a jail cell.

First I went in to talk to him about rebels aiming weapons at me. (They let me leave). Then after we had spoken he said "city people" in a disrespecting voice. I said you're lucky I don't beat you. He then proceeds to cuff me and put me in his jail. After which I decided to do some role play. He would not let me have a phone call. He completely disregarded me having fell over and felt ill from drugs. 

This is when the Corleones came and broke in. Letting me and their friend out of jail. I then felt the need to tie him up and call the police to let them know there was an officer tied up. The police came seconds later as I escaped. He was tied for less than 1 minute.

A personal message, how does a teacher not understand the roleplay? He obviously thought I was bad enough to go to jail. Yet makes a BR cause I got him back. I don't understand this. I thought teachers were meant to roleplay...

The fact I was a citizen has nothing to do with this. A harmless role play moment and then you get mad cause I tied you up.

Messages In This Thread
[SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by Brikaas - 07-07-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by IISOLIDSNAKEII - 07-07-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by Brikaas - 07-07-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by IISOLIDSNAKEII - 07-07-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by Brikaas - 07-08-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by IISOLIDSNAKEII - 07-08-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: [SAS] IISolidSnakeII - by Brikaas - 07-08-2016, 03:26 AM