Unblacklist Request: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake 

Your blacklist ID: 79909

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Reason: Disrespect in OOC.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] The Raccoon

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because it was a joke. I said that Raccoon smelt like penis that's done anal. I said it as a joke, like I do with other staff, or ex-staff. The message was responded with "xxxxDDDDDD Jkkkkkk" and all that stuff. I also added a "No offense" which I heard makes it all okay. 

There are other people on the server whom I shall not name that are always disrespecting players, yet it just gets shrugged off because they are not staff? I wasn't warned he just blacklisted me for a joke. I hardly know him and was just messing about because we were talking about the "no offense" "xDDDD", "jkkkk", stuff earlier on and having a giggle about it. 

Sorry if it offended you, but that wasn't my intention to disrespect anyone, I was just fucking about and having a bit of fun. I was even helping people in OOC before the blacklist.  

You can even see that somebody called me mental, that is player disrespect, if it was admin disrespect it would be a whole different thing. Look further down than that and you see even more player disrespect, well, mother disrespect. 

[Image: 59FC76843A8C4C6902D543391AA9F9FBC04DC5C0]

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist Request: Coupcake - by Coupcunt - 07-01-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Coupcake - by Raccoon - 07-02-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Coupcake - by Coupcunt - 07-02-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Coupcake - by Rylund - 07-03-2016, 05:36 PM