Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo
(06-28-2016, 10:37 AM)daniel507 Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 09:16 AM)Njperry50 Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 01:22 AM)daniel507 Wrote: Not sure why Njperry50 failed to add the replies from the accused.

The comments are in this image, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=712027257.

I was there and he was not trying to proppush your car into the lake, he was trying to get it back onto the wheels. As you can see from this screenshot (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=712022665) the car was stuck into the ground. The accused was trying to fix this.

You claim he was trying to proppush your car into the lake, whereas the screenshots show different. All images show that he is trying to pull the prop from behind the car away from the lake. Also seen from the angle in this screenshot(http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=712022665) he is not in the position to push the car into the lake.

Well my car was completely fine when I parked it to go fishing and was "on it's wheels when I left it". I also did not include the replies in this player report as you called me a "Retard" in them which I actually find quite disrespectful. If you really cared about helping me then why didn't you just call an administrator instead of taking matters into your own hands. May I also add that this could be considered backseat administration in many ways because you're basically breaking a one of the rules to get my car free (even though it was never stuck in the first place). I do not know why you in particular are so determined to fight your friends battles for him and I think I know why, your making this whole story up to try and save your friend because my car was normal when I left it there.

Jesus man, he is pretty new to the server and last time i checked, when a car is stuck the rules recommend to use a prop to free it. It would have been done by him easily but your car was stuck into the ground, i don't even know how you did that. Literally it was half into the ground.

Also, I apologize for calling you a retard but i found it confusing you put a ban request on a player clearly trying to help you with no bad intentions.
I just checked the rules and I did not see any rule recommending to proppush cars to get them unstuck. Just because he is new does not give him the right to break the rules, it is his responsibility to learn the rules and obide by them if he wants to avoid getting punished. Like I said before, the car was fine when I left it, my guess is that it got stuck when your mate tried to proppush it into the lake. I don't know how I myself would have got it stuck at a vertical angle sticking out of the ground.

Messages In This Thread
Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo - by NJperry - 06-27-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo - by Awestruck - 06-28-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo - by daniel507 - 06-28-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo - by NJperry - 06-28-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo - by daniel507 - 06-28-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo - by NJperry - 06-28-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo - by daniel507 - 06-28-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo - by ajreevo - 06-28-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo - by Awestruck - 06-28-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] AJ Reevo - by Awestruck - 06-28-2016, 11:56 AM