On the subject of Joulle's Ban
Posting for Joulle

Technically my ban is valid, but since I didn't break any rules, other than accidentally lied I think the ban deserves a second thought.

Yeah I totally get what you mean but please try to understand it from my side. I wasn't trolling or intentionally blurting out anything I don't even mean or didn't do. I meant to say: "I fucked the corleone man" but apparently I got my words mixed since I was so tired (I live in Finland, next to Russia so it was very late). It was a honest mistake from my side but I still don't like the fact that I was accused of doing something I didn't even do in the first place.

The thing is that I said I raped the other player since I got confused and nervous of having to repeat myself over and over again during the interrogation as I was being accused of doing rape rp on you. I mean I tried to explain that I didn't do rape rp on you, then I tried to explain why you might think it by telling you that I had sexual rp with some random (don) corleone player. I said a couple times that I didn't do any rape rp, might I add.

As I was saying, I was nervous, confused and tired. I got more nervous as the interrogation progressed and I for some reason blurted out that I raped the corleone player which I did not. I did not realize this until you started quoting me on that and I had to scroll up and check what I had said to try and prove you wrong but instead I found out I did say that and boom banned.

In addition, I was bored, I found the corleone player next to the bank's parking lot and I asked him if I can suck his (dick). He said "yes" or something similar in voice chat so I proceeded to do it. You know me, I do silly things all the time, although sometimes my trolling goes over line.

Note that none of these words are mine, im only posting this for Joulle
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator

Messages In This Thread
On the subject of Joulle's Ban - by [LT] Sparx - 06-22-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: On the subject of Joulle's Ban - by [LT] Sparx - 06-22-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: On the subject of Joulle's Ban - by Ghost - 06-22-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: On the subject of Joulle's Ban - by Hitman - 06-22-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: On the subject of Joulle's Ban - by User 19014 - 06-22-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: On the subject of Joulle's Ban - by Marty - 06-22-2016, 10:32 PM
RE: On the subject of Joulle's Ban - by User 19014 - 06-22-2016, 10:40 PM