Report: Joulle, sirdogg
(06-15-2016, 04:52 PM)Joulle Wrote: Cyka is the company's name which itself is a criminal undercover company.
Why would anyone call their company that shady anyways unless there's something going on behind the set.

We drove off to avoid getting in to even more trouble since we had fucked up at that point anyways.

In addition I did not open fire first on the police officer, I tried to scare him off by shooting in the air but after a little while of chickening out, he opened fire on me so he left me no other option as to open fire (also I used cheap uzi).

Also my character's description includes the word: "shady" so that also contributes to the shady cyka company.
Your job is supposed to accuretly dipict your RP. In this case yours doesnt. I did a quick google search for Cyka and it comes up as "Bitch" in Russian.
Does your company mean "Bitch Cleaning"?

Your description doesn't really come into this either, My description could say im tall and black, but my playermodel could be a small white man and vise versa.

(06-15-2016, 04:54 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: -Involved- sirdogg tried to lockpick you out of your handcuffs on main street

Firstly, sirdogg has never tried to lock-pick me out of my cuffs, you must be mistaking him for another man, and that doesn't excuse the fact that he tried to kill me and broke the rules in the process.

No. You are not involved in the slightest. 

(06-15-2016, 05:03 PM)Joulle Wrote: Sirdogg is having issues with his forum account so he replied me this:

[Image: s84sctA.png]

Alright. I have not been a police officer all day, so I have no idea what hes talking about. Your job is also an OOC thing. I'm reporting because your job doesn't depict your RP, which it should indeed do. "Surprise and role-play" means nothing. You could have your job as "Thief" and advertise yourself as a cleaner, but I wouldn't know you were a thief because I cannot see the job tab.

Messages In This Thread
Report: Joulle, sirdogg - by Coupcunt - 06-15-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Report: Joulle, sirdogg - by Joulle - 06-15-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Report: Joulle, sirdogg - by lordofthesilver - 06-15-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Report: Joulle, sirdogg - by Joulle - 06-15-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Report: Joulle, sirdogg - by Joulle - 06-15-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Report: Joulle, sirdogg - by Coupcunt - 06-15-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Report: Joulle, sirdogg - by Joulle - 06-15-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: Report: Joulle, sirdogg - by Joulle - 06-15-2016, 05:24 PM