[GUIDE] How to be a successful leader. -Still in the works-
(06-12-2016, 12:39 PM)Mist Wrote: I don't understand. Like it's some nice pictures found on google and stuff, but this is a semi-serious roleplay server, not Half-Life 2 Roleplay.
Anyhow, it's a nice guide no matter what. But it may be a waste of your time in the end, to write such a guide for simple leadership.

Don't get me wrong. I like your work Wink.

I don't personally think it is a waste of my time. In writing this guide i am expecting nothing back from anyone, I just wanted to help anyone interested in more serious subject matter. If someone who would normally find communication between people hard like i did when in any sort of leadership role, that hopefully they will gain something from this guide to help them.  My other guides won't be as serious however so don't worry i just wanted to start with something i found important and get it out of the way. 

That being said thank you for your feedback, Mist.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Guide] How to be a successful leader - by King Kickass - 06-12-2016, 01:01 PM