Unban Request
Your name: (Snuberboom913)

Your ban ID: (4990)

Banned by: (Elder)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Involved: (A gun dealer, black market and a couple of civilians. Do not know their name since the ban happened right after I drove a civilian over.)

Why we should unban you: (The reason I got banned is for massive CDM, leaving server to avoid a ban, mingebag, rejoining cause you are a derp. I did do a litle big CDM and I got a explanation for it: When I drove my car through the tunnel out from the city I saw two people just passing by to the other side of the road, since it's so dark in the tunnel I couldn't see the two people runing over to the other side. A admin ( Elder I supose) saw me and pushed my car to the wall, after 2-4 sec of that I got a dc from the game, it had something with the coding or just a glitch in the game which made me disconnect from the game, I do not consider that leaving the server to avoid a ban. When I rejoined I took my car up and drove a very fast in the city, when I turned left into the slums area I got a freeze where I get every second day at random times which freezes the game screen for a few seconds, also that was something wrong or a glitch in the game. I drove a couple of people over while my screen was freezed, a admin ( Elder ) picked me up and banned me. He banned me for not only CDM and leaving server to avoid ban, he called me mingebag and rejoining cause you are a derp, I do not even know where the admin got that from. If you ( Elder ) could give a explanation to that I would be glad, otherwise I would say that all else that happend was of a glitch that happened during the two times that I explained)

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Mexisez - 11-24-2011, 06:56 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Nudelholz - 11-25-2011, 08:02 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Mexisez - 11-25-2011, 09:21 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Elder - 11-25-2011, 03:45 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Pechvarry - 12-21-2011, 01:55 PM