Groot's Unban Request
(06-06-2016, 03:52 AM)Ghost Wrote: You drove away while under gunpoint when orders had been given, this is breaking FearRP. That is why you received a ban. 
How was Brikaas meant to know that you were all in a group? He saw you running out and told you to stop however you didn't. You got into a car by your self so i'm guessing he assumed you weren't with them.

I like how in the case of a Teacher you can assume on his side. No, he broke FearRP. How do you not think the people that have their cars parked back to back are together when they run out of the building together. But with that said, after being ordered back at gun point, which if you look, he is still at gun point right when I walk out of the building with a gun, but the second I unlock my car, the guy with the deagle looks away to get in the car and that instantly says to the cop, "let me draw my gun on the Audi, which he did originally start heading toward the Audi until it clicked with him that I was with them and was armed, but you know, people with guns in a car, psh no threat, just because you cant shoot out of cars like you could irl. So if we are looking for a realistic RP, the cop shouldnt run at the car where armed people just got in and are tryin to leave without shooting and killing said cop. Which if we would have just killed him he would have posted a BR either way because he is just taking score on how many people he can get banned.

EDIT: I will going to bed, due to the fact of having work tomorrow, but I will be waiting 8 hours and if I have a stick up my butt I'll post a BR on the Teacher the BRed me after giving a warning, for FearRP, Sounds familiar doesn't it? The person not minging and one of the only people actually RPing like you and I get banned, Grape.
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Groot's Unban Request - by Groot - 06-06-2016, 03:15 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Brikaas - 06-06-2016, 03:20 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Ghost - 06-06-2016, 03:26 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Groot - 06-06-2016, 03:38 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Groot - 06-06-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Ghost - 06-06-2016, 03:52 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Groot - 06-06-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Ghost - 06-06-2016, 04:57 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Brikaas - 06-06-2016, 11:00 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Groot - 06-07-2016, 02:43 AM