Groot's Unban Request
(06-06-2016, 03:26 AM)Ghost Wrote: Hello, 
I banned as you have a ban request placed on you. Here is the video of you breaking FearRP: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sRExtM9...e=youtu.be

Brikaas gave you orders to step out of the vehicle, you clearly heard him as he was next to you. You then decided to drive away. This is breaking rule 2.1 and rule 2.1c
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.

Finally, you replied on the ban request after it already had been approved (Which you received a warning for) saying that you worked for the Government however your job wasn't anything to do with the Government. Your job was 'Drug ring member'. 

'Yeah, because it isn't breaking FearRP for you to pull a gun on me while I have 2 other people in front of me heavily armed, unban request will be posted momentary. As well as the fact that we were working with the president against the Illuminati.'

http://imgur.com/iW2zHvw

Okay, so another ban that only involves staff so this will go nowhere fast, but I was issued a warning, then later banned which is so scummy, like really? A warning isn't enough for you? But anyways, since you seem to be obvivious to our entire RP while you were on the server. We were running a Cartel, we had the president as a puppet, and we were running smuggling runs with illegal drugs. (Another reason to run.) But that doesnt really change the situation, but I also believe the teacher was breaking FearRP, the logic he used to justify him running right back the second the other guys got in the car, would be like someone holding a cop hostage, telling him to stay put when getting ready to leave the cop there and not kill him, then the cop turning and attempting to arrest the person that was just holding him under fearRP as soon as the captor gets in the car.

EDIT/RANT: Upon Running out to the car as you can see, I'm already equiped with an assault weapon, and until right then TRCM was looking at the cop until he turned his camera to get into a vehicle. And not 2 seconds after TRCM turned away I was already in my car with the engine on. So enlighten me how you didn't break FearRP, you can't reasonable expect that people trying to leave can keep their camera on you 100% of the time because in this game you have to look at the car to enter, you can keep you eyes on somone and enter the vehicle at the same time like IRL. So you, after being drawn on shouldn't be allowed to instantly run back when the gun is taken off of you. I would also like to add if you are a "teacher" and you issued warnings, why do you then post ban request of so many people? Like honestly, I understand it in some situations, but if you are going to warn you shouldnt then post a BR. You dont see Staff members giving warnings, and then 2 hours later deciding, "You know what? I was recording and I have a stick up my bum so I might as well get them banned from the server." I can't stand the crap that goes on here, you people are more worried about getting people banned and looking good trying to get admin then actually playing the game. As I play more now, most of my hours are from like 1-2 years ago, I realize that people take this game so seriously that instead of being cool and playing the game and issuing warning when it is correct, and then banning when it is appropriate, everyone is complete nubs, with the entire goal of getting people banned from the server. Then you use my amount of hours to justify you giving a warning but then deciding that I don't deserve the warning. I also am requesting that an unbiased staff member (AKA not Ghost) look at all the evidence and issue punishments to the other party if Im deemed correct.
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Groot's Unban Request - by Groot - 06-06-2016, 03:15 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Brikaas - 06-06-2016, 03:20 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Ghost - 06-06-2016, 03:26 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Groot - 06-06-2016, 03:38 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Groot - 06-06-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Ghost - 06-06-2016, 03:52 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Groot - 06-06-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Ghost - 06-06-2016, 04:57 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Brikaas - 06-06-2016, 11:00 AM
RE: Groot's Unban Request - by Groot - 06-07-2016, 02:43 AM