PR - Azog and Mike
Quote:2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

Audio wasn't recorded on my end, however I don't see how me asking him to stop the vehicle would change the situation as having a firearm to the driver side window should warrant FearRP in itself since his vehicle was stopped and I could have easily discharged my weapon, killing him. 

I'm pretty sure I don't have to literally say, "Don't move" as I would think that since he saw me, he would understand that I had that intention to use my weapon if needed and the same way FearRP applies to someone if you simply point a weapon at them when they are unarmed. You don't need to tell someone to not pull a weapon out when you have a gun pointed at them nor do you have to tell someone when you have handcuffs out to not run away. FearRP should also apply in this situation, however that is up to you guys to decide and I'll be unable to provide any more supporting information regarding this since I have no audio on my behalf.

Messages In This Thread
PR - Azog and Mike - by Nevy - 05-21-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: PR - Azog and Mike - by Awestruck - 05-21-2016, 11:37 PM
RE: PR - Azog and Mike - by Nevy - 05-22-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: PR - Azog and Mike - by Avgar - 05-22-2016, 02:53 AM
RE: PR - Azog and Mike - by Azog - 05-22-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: PR - Azog and Mike - by Awestruck - 05-22-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: PR - Azog and Mike - by Avgar - 05-22-2016, 04:55 PM