Unban Request: Apology :(
Exclamation 
Steam Name: Dawson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80402904

Your ban ID: 70873

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Mass CDM, Propkilling, Proppushing, Mass RDM, Not here to RP // Last chance

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Alright I'm not asking to be unbanned, I did break several rules, and of course with the amount of hours playing the server I should know better. I'm formally apologising for the several offences I committed. I have been banned for a total of nine months, I now have seven months and thirteen days left on my ban, I was also issued several blacklists which are literally the biggest blacklists I have ever seen on the forums ever. Literally. Six day blacklist from weapons lol. Now I was always planning on apologising for my acts, however I thought I'd leave it a little, so I did. I've left it about two months in the hope that you will reduce my ban time. Those who have roleplayed with me know that when I am passive roleplaying, I am a good roleplayer! Hence my six roleplay points (I did have seven but Snowred took one away from me, obviously because I was committing mass genocide and this isn't really a good roleplay idea, at the end of the day there weren't many people on the server, and I was just having some fun, (I KNOW THIS ISN'T AN EXCUSE!) I hope you will see that you know maybe the blacklists are severe enough, I'm literally going to only be able to fish for four days on in-time gameplay. (THATS 96 HOURS!) - Rest assure, I will never RDM, CDM, Propkill or cause nuisance on Fearless ever again, but I truly miss being on the server, I hope you will let me come back sooner!

Thank you for taking the time to review my Apology

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Apology :( - by Ɗαωѕσи - 05-20-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Unban Request: Apology :( - by Rylund - 05-23-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Unban Request: Apology :( - by Chad - 05-23-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Unban Request: Apology :( - by Infernaw - 05-24-2016, 07:55 AM