CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER
Well I'm not going to lie the games looks graphically appealing. I know a lot people hate on call of duty for the fact that they have released many call of duties at this point. People also seem to love throwing hate at the games for the old school classical hatred that call of duty players had when playing it such as "laaaag, I shot him 9999x in the head and he shot me in the foot and I died" or hearing that twelve year olds voice saying " Yeah, well o slept with your mom last night yeaaaaah!!" and so forth.

Its clear however that even though some people dislike the franchise there ar still many people who continue to purchase it. 
  • Black ops 3 made 550 million dollars in world wide Sales in three days
And you know what? Many of the games I found very entertaining I am looking forward to this one.

And as a nostalgic fan of the good old days when I was that 12 year old I'm looking forward to return and see what it's like when the tables are turned.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Avgar

Messages In This Thread
CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER - by Marty - 05-02-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER - by Deleted User - 05-02-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER - by Deleted User - 05-08-2016, 09:18 AM
RE: CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER - by King Kickass - 05-11-2016, 08:09 AM